UPAD PARTY EXPERIENCE

10/14/2012

Last night is the grand opening of University Pad. Lots of Sexy girls, I really mean Lots of them. We'll thats for that guys. As for the girls we have only 1 thing, Chicosci Band yet It was so Fun. 

Last night was very unexpected. In this party I was suppose to go alone. But thank God some people Table Hop in mine and there I made new friends and Luckly 1 was Hot. haha. And lastly I met Miggy Chavez from Chicosci, that made my night. So here are some footage I took from the party. 



Our hosts of the night 




Cocktails I drunk at the Party. So Delicious. 




 Mocha Girls


 Fashion show games for single Guys and Gals.

mocha girls having Fun with chosen Guys. 




Mocha girls throwing Panties to the Guys! :D 


back stage View of Chicosci performance.









and Of course, Miggy Chavez and I. 



You Might Also Like

0 (mga) puna

Instagram

Pinterest

//]]>