My Green Smoothie Recipe

5/20/2015


Today I decided to share one of my fave healthy drink, well sort of I guess. Green Smoothies are really good for you and they even taste better than what you think. So If your not a veggie person and wants to be healthy this is your solution. TRUST ME! ITS SOOO GOOD!



Green Smoothies are much more healthier than Veggie Juices because in smoothies you can get a whole lot of fiber and other vitamins while in juices its only the minerals and vitamins are extracted. They are very easy and quick to make so you can be healthy in less than just 5 mins and its very cheap as well . Who say eating Healthy is all gross veggies taste and takes a lot of effort? Green smoothies are very low in calories but very filling. So it can help you fight your cravings while helping the pound melt off easier because they are easier to digest.

So here is my own recipe in just 4 easy steps that I got from all the youtube videos I watched for the past years. And I've been switching it up since then and thats the thing about these smoothies there is nooo specific ingredient soo you can do what ever you want.

INGREDIENTS:



1 cup Spinach
1 milk or any liquid that you prefer
Ice cubes or Crushed Ice
1/2 Lemon (just the juice)
1  Mango
1 Banana

PROCEDURE:

1. MIX MIX MIX

2. BLEND BLEND BLEND


3. POUR POUR POUR


 4. ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY



See even kids love it. And its one way of giving them their veggies without them knowing it. :)


STAY FIT AND HEALTHY EVERYONE!

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) puna

Instagram

Pinterest

//]]>